Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pot roast gardening

I was making pot roast this morning so I planted the potatoe eyes and garlic sprouts in the garden. I figure God will forgive me if no one sees me. Trouble Is my garden faces 800 North, a most busy street; but I only planted during the hymns at conference.

I've also potted a couple of the plants that grow profusely around my yard. We moved another shelf out from the shed to the "Green house area" for the Yard sale, to put all my enterprising plants on. Its back is to the white fence facing the southern sunshine and it gets sun pretty much all the time it is up. The rains and snows this week have been good for my recovering lawn and my garden.

I've planted the corn in a new garden area, wilderness, and planted the potatoes and garlic among the corn. I read you could do that.

Don't forget our Yard Sale in May in Utah County Utah. http://www.growingtogether.com

No comments:

Post a Comment